Thursday, July 29, 2010

Free Photo Walk at Bronz Zoo with Rick Sammon!

I am doing a photo walk/shoot at the Bronx Zoo on September 7th – the day before my first Croton Workshop. The plan is to meet at the Jungle World exhibit (inside the entrance) at 1 PM. We'll shoot there and then move onto a few of the other exhibits. I'll be happy to offer photo advice and share some of my favorite shooting spots.

We'll wrap up around 4 PM – but you can hang out as long as you like.

Bring your telephoto and wide-angle lenses – and your flash. You'll want to tell the whole story, which you can do by shooting with different lenses.

Simply show up! But if you want to shoot me an email – ricksammon@mac.com – in case plans change, that's cool.

Hope to see you there.

Explore the light,
Rick

No comments: