25 Spooky Portraits
thanks Bill H for passing this along!
1. Fixes a phenomenon in which the flash may not fire depending on the timing of when the shutter button is pressed.
2. Fixes a phenomenon in which the AF microadjustment value may change.*
3. Fixes a phenomenon in which the LCD monitor may show a line of false color along boundaries of high contrast.
4. Fixes a phenomenon in which the histogram of a LiveView image is incorrectly displayed when an HDMI cable is connected.
5. Enables the brightness of the camera's LCD monitor to be adjusted even when an HDMI cable is connected.
* The phenomenon listed in 2 was addressed with Firmware Version
1.2.1, and has been further improved with Firmware Version 1.2.3.
Mark Wallace on
management begins at capture with custom camera profiles using X-Rite's
ColorChecker Passport and camera
calibration software. In this webinar Coloratti Mark Wallace talks about
why getting your camera profiled in every lighting condition is
Here are some of the things Mark will discuss:
This webinar is part of special educational programs being offered during National Calibration Month brought to you by X-Rite.
|Friday, November 1, 2013 at 1:00pm EDT|
|Register today for this great educational opportunity!|