Friday, October 4, 2013

Flash Photography Crash Course (FREE!)

Flash Photography Crash Course (FREE!)
I have been working like a mad man for you this week.  Many of you have mentioned to me recently that you would like more resources on flash photography.  

So, I went to work for you and created a 10 page series of blog posts that walk you step-by-step through the basics of flash photography.  Along the way I share some of my photos and exactly how each lighting modifier changes the lighting.


If you have been intimidated by flash photography or the price of getting started, this tutorial is DEFINITELY for you!  If you feel like your portrait photography is good but the photos lack that "professional look" .... it's probably the lighting, and I think this tutorial will help.  

Enjoy it!  

Jim Harmer

No comments: