Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Rick Sammon at Photo Plus Expo in NYC

Swing By My Lighting & Travel Sessions at PPE in NY: Oct 24 - 26

_G3A1132.jpg
I hope you can swing by one of my sessions at Photo Plus Expo in NYC in Oct. Here's what I will be teaching:
© Rick Sammon.jpg
Canon Booth: Oct 24 at 1 PM and Oct 26 at 11:30 AM. I'll be demonstrating how to make portraits like the ones above - taken in the Canon booth last year with a Canon 600EX RT Speedlite and a Westcott Apollo softebox.
rick sammon milky way copy.jpg
Adorama Booth: Oct 24 at 3 PM and Oct 25 at 11 AM. I will be talking about the gear I used for my travel photography. All my gear is listed here.
rick.jpg
Westcott Booth: Oct 25 at 2 PM. I will be teaching basic at-home and in-studio lighting. 
new PR 1.jpg
If you want to learn about lighting and can't make the show, check out my Light It! app for the iPad and iPhone. The videos stream fast for fast learning! And as you will see, I like to make learning fun!  
All my apps are listed here
Explore the light,
Rick

No comments: