I put a lot of love into my Shooting Stars eBook and I get great feedback from people who are impressed at the amount they learn from it. I've just issued an update with the latest info, including:
- Where to find the ten most common night sky photography settings on the dials and menus of just about every DSLR from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax and Olympus. I guarantee your DSLR is included or your money back, but you can also view the full list of included models here.
- Updated recommendations on wide angle lenses to use for night sky photography.
- Image processing section has been updated with instructions for Lightroom 5 and ACDsee Pro 8.
- New instructions for processing star trails with StarStax and updated info on rendering timelapse videos with Virtual Dub.
- A detailed page on "Using Your Timer Remote (Intervalometer)" for star trails and timelapse.
- Checklist of "What to Pack" before heading out on a night sky photography expedition.
- Updated lists of Lunar Eclipses and Phases of the Moon.