Monday, October 21, 2013

How to properly clean your lenses

How to properly clean your lenses


Lenspen_1
"First off, the best thing to do is keep your lenses clean in the first place, always keep your front and rear caps on when not in use. But, if you have to clean, lets look at some ways how. do not use any cleaning process that uses chemicals since even the best will leave some residue. Preferably I don’t want to touch the glass at all so the first step is going to be to use the Rocket Blower to get as much off the glass as possible. If something isn’t coming off easily I turn to the brush side of the Lenspen. If the issue is something different like fingerprints (my personal biggest issue) then the best way to clean that is with the felt tip of the Lenspen. The carbon dust will clean and polish the lens to perfection. The following video will walk through my cleaning process that I go through before any shoot."

No comments: