Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Topaz products

People have been asking me about Topaz. I just love their software!! You can run their software without Photoshop or Elements using their PhotoFXlab, or as a plug in with Elements, Photoshop or Lightroom.



photoFXlab, is on sale right now for $49.99 using code PFXL (this is a stand alone product that does not need elements or photoshop or lightroom).

Restyle will release on August 8th and retail for $59.99, but will be on sale for $29.99 through August 31st with this discount code: restyleit

My favorite two Topaz products are Clarity, which is just awesome, and Adjust. I use one of the those two Topaz products on the majority of my images...

Lisa







Topaz Adjust is a wonderful product. I use photo-pop quite often! Lisa





  

  

No comments: