Wednesday, August 21, 2013

THE CAPE COD SCENIC GPS GUIDE BOOK

THE CAPE COD SCENIC GPS GUIDE BOOK

This is a new type of Cape Cod guide book for photographers, artists and tourists. It is a new idea and the first and only guide book of its kind at this time. If you have a GPS (Global Positioning System) unit for your car or smartphone for personal use, then you can use my book to locate and photograph, paint or visit 47 of the most picturesque scenes on Cape Cod.

 

“YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT YOUR DESTINATION”

The scenes are shown on separate pages, each with a photo and description, plus the GPS Coordinates that you type in to your GPS unit or smartphone and they will take you, street by street, turn by turn , right to the photo scene or nearest area, then you will hear, “You Have Arrived At Your Destination.” No more following written direction, or asking direction, or reading maps. Saves time, mileage and gasoline.

CAPE COD’S FAMOUS PICTURESQUE SCENES
The guide book also covers the most popular beaches, golf courses, museums, playhouses, country stores, glass blowing, whale watching, and more that your GPS will find for you by inserting the street addresses listed.

The book is pocket size, 5-1/2’ by 8-1/2” with a soft cover so that it will fit in your camera bag or pocket. It includes 72 pages, crammed with solid information about Cape Cod for the Photographer or Artists, also Tourist information for our visitors.

HOW TO ORDER YOUR COPY

The GPS Guide Book is priced at $19.95, plus $1.95 for postage. You can pay with PAYPAL, my Paypal ID is: arnkap@comcast.net.  OR your personal check made out to Arnold Kaplan and mailed to 236 Nottingham drive, Centerville, MA 02632 (please include your email address either way for shipping information).

You can contact me at: arnkap@comcast.net for further information.



Arnold

In the year 2013, I was 97 years old and have been interested in photography for almost 85 years, getting my first Kodak Brownie camera when I was 11 years old and by time I was 12, I was developing my own film and prints in a homemade cellar darkroom that was converted from an unused coal bin.

I was awarded the high honor of "Associate" (APSA) by the Photographic Society Of America in 1974 and in 1976 was awarded the title of "Artiste" (AFIAP) by the Photographic International de L'Art in Europe for outstanding achievement in photo education, photo exhibitions and photography.

I also wrote guide books "How To Find and Photograph The Photo-Scenics In Vermont" and "The Cape Cod Scenic GPS Guide Book". I am active in Cape Cod photo and art associations where I am a juried member, allowing me to exhibit my photographs in various fine art photo exhibition.

No comments: