Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mark Bowie Photography Workshops

Mark Bowie 
Photography Workshops
I’m pleased to announce an exciting slate of upcoming photo workshops.
If you’re feeling adventurous, seeking inspiration and cutting edge information on digital photography, 
please consider joining me at an event. 

Want to do some great winter shooting?  My annual Adirondack Winter Workshop with the Adirondack Photography Institute is Feb 13th - 16th in Inlet, NY.  There’s still time to register.  See the Institute’s website for details.  

Joe LeFevre and I will lead a waterfalls workshop to the Finger Lakes region in May.  This summer I’ll lead my popular Adirondack Canoe Tour and Adirondack Night Photography Workshop.  In the fall I’ll join John Radigan for one of our signature photo retreats and Johnathan Esper for our spectacular fall foliage workshop.  Complete program descriptions will soon be posted on the Adirondack Photography Institute website.

Best wishes & happy shooting!

Mark

61 Howe Rd.
Pittsfield, MA 01201
(413) 442-9125

No comments: