Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bird and Nature Photography 101 By David Hemmings

Bird and Nature Photography 101

eBook (PDF), 91 Pages 
Price: $9.99
Download immediately.
Welcome to Bird and Nature Photography 101! My name is David Hemmings. I am a world renowned bird and nature photographer. I have been published by National Geographic, Canadian Geographic as well as many other books and magazines. I teach bird and nature photography around the world and also conduct many one and two day seminars. I am often asked by my students if I will be publishing a book to translate my teachings onto something that people can refer to whenever they need it. well, now I have! This easy to understand and educational book on how to use your camera in the great outdoors for birds and nature will teach you everything you need to know from the basics of all functions and modes on your camera to how to use them and why in the field. Finally a book on bird and nature photography for the beginner to intermediate that is not too technical or too non descriptive. Lots of great information, images and visual aids to guide you along the way. Happy shooting!

No comments: