Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Special eBook Deal - Behind the Action

Special eBook Deal - Behind the Action


 
"Last year, I released Behind The Action – Creating Adventure Imagery, Step By Step. It’s a hands-on how-to manual that lays out the exacts step and gear I used to create 12 specific adventure and outdoor type images. Essentially, it takes the reader along with me on a number of shoots and lets then look over my shoulder as I scout the location, gauge the light, choose my equipment, come up with an approach and execute the final image. I even show you a number of outtakes so that you can see how the final shot eventually came about."
 
"Behind the Action is the closest thing you’ll ever get to actually being there on a shoot with me and watching how I get my imagery. It’s a great way to learn, and right now, I’ll give you a very special price on the book. "
 

"Normal full price on this book is $24.95, but I really want you to have this ebook, because I know it can help you make better images, so I’ll offer it to you for a special price of only $16.95. This is a limited time deal, so don’t wait. You can see more info about the book here."

No comments: