Thursday, November 13, 2014
“Black & White Photography” guide
Kent DuFault, wrote this “Black & White Photography” guide
“A properly crafted black & white image wields much power. It does this by forcing our brain to see details that it might otherwise overlook in a color image.”
Here’s some of what you’ll learn-
• What is a monochromatic image?
• Understanding tone versus color.
• Should you create your black & white image in camera?
• How to use your image processing software as a darkroom.
• How colored filters adjust tone.
• Using tint for mood and emotional impact.
This guide is free, and it’s waiting for you in your locker: http://photzy.com/short-guide-to-black-and-white-photography/