Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nikon lenses for sale

Winter Closet Clearance Sale

While cleaning up the closet, I found a few Nikon lenses that I haven't used in a while. Rather than keep them stored away, I decided to sell them in the hopes that they will get some use. I've checked them all out, all are in perfect working order. Glass is perfect, there are a few very tiny scuffs on the paint but you'll have to look hard to find them. KEH would rate these as Like New minus. All are Nikkor AF series, with AF via screw drive (non-AFS). They will not AF on the Nikon D40(x), but are fine on the rest as far as I know. All come with both caps, all are USA lenses. All are from the film days which mean they will work on either DX or FX.

Nikon 35-70 f2.8 AF $465
Nikon 20mm f2.8 AF w/hood $350
Nikon 24-50 f3.5-4.5 AF w/hood $90

Warren Disbrow 860-632-2463 baywing56@netzero.net

No comments: