Friday, January 16, 2009

New Photoshop Hands-On Videos -- Tim Grey

New Photoshop Hands-On Videos

I'm happy to announce I am in production on a series of instructional videos that will be produced as a DVD shipping around the first of February. The first DVD is called "Photoshop Hands-On: Selections", and as the name implies it will include complete coverage of creating excellent selections in Photoshop. The videos on the disc are "screen shot" videos, which means you'll be watching me perform the steps in Photoshop as I talk about what I'm doing, so you can watch, listen, follow along, and learn in a hands-on way.

The "Photoshop Hands-On: Selections" DVD will sell for $25, but DDQ Members will receive a $5 discount and only pay $20. You can pre-order the "Photoshop Hands-On: Selections" DVD using the order form found here:
www.timgrey.com/order/

Note that your credit card will not be charged for the DVD until it actually ships to you around the first of February.

No comments: