Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jerry Monkman workshop New Hampshire's White Mountains

Join me for three days of shooting winter landscapes in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains - Feb. 27 to Mar 1. Based at the Appalachian Mountain Club's beautiful Highland Center Lodge in Crawford Notch, this workshop will teach you how to enjoy photography in the quietest of our seasons. We'll talk about gear (and photographer) safety and the nuances of winter light while exploring some of the White's best landscapes.

Due to a heavy workload the rest of the year (Marcy and I are writing three guidebooks this year,) I will not be offering any outdoor workshops this summer and fall. This was a tough decision for me, but I do plan to resume a normal workshop schedule in 2010. Hopefully, I'll get to see you this winter in the White Mountains!

Our Price: starting at $512.00, includes lodging, meals, and instruction
Learn more about Light and the Winter Landscape here.

No comments: