Saturday, January 24, 2009

GITZO MODEL 1410 TRIPOD FOR SALE

GITZO MODEL 1410 TRIPOD FOR SALE

If you are getting into bird photography or some other photographic interest that requires a rock-solid tripod to hold a large camera/lens combination steady but the price of carbon fiber tripods is out of your current reach, I have a Gitzo Model 1410 aluminum tripod for sale.
I have owned it for about 4 years and it is in excellent shape. It is rated by Gitzo to hold nearly 40 lbs and it is an especially good tripod for a taller photographer. The tripod sold new for $355.00 and I added a set of Laird Tripad camoflage pads covers, adding to the total price.
I'm hoping to purchase a carbon fiber tripod now so I am offering my Gitzo model 1410 aluminum tripod for sale for $175.00.

If you are interested in it, you can reach me by email at: gprestash28@comcast.net.

more details (& photos) about this tripod see: http://www.photocentric.net/gitzo_desc.htm

No comments: