When: September 24th, 2014.
"I am reaching out in regards to our first ever Photography Night at Fenway Park! This night is a photographers dream! It includes an intricate tour of Fenway Park (Green Monster, Field Access, and other photo opportunities) a Q&A with Michael Ivins, the Official Photographer of the Boston Red Sox, and a ticket to the game following our Photography Night itinerary!
I wanted to speak with you about this, as we have allocated about 200-300 tickets to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity here at Fenway Park. I would like to extend an invitation to the members of the CT Association of Photographers in joining us on this special evening. At $40 per person, you can enjoy the tour, insight from our Q&A, as well as the baseball game vs. the Tampa Bay Rays!
Daniel Picano | Inside Sales Representative | World Champion Boston Red Sox | 4 Yawkey Way Boston, MA 02215 | D 617.226.6810 | C 617-512-6031
For information on the exclusive season ticket holder benefits program “Red Sox Rewards” www.redsox.com/rewards
Boston Red Sox Present Photography Night 2014
To provide photography students and enthusiasts the opportunity to meet and have a Q&A with Mike Ivins and William Weiss and then have the opportunity to take photos within Fenway Park via pre-determined stations.
Date: Wednesday, September 24th
Location: Historic Fenway Park
Time: 3:00 PM – 5:10 PM
- Participants will Enter Gate D starting at 2:45
- Participants will be directed to the Grandstand 18 and 19
- Q&A will Mike and Billie 3:00 – 3:25
- At 3:25, we will break them down into 5-6 groups and send off to stations with a guide for each group
- At 5:10, all groups will be escorted to the Bleacher section and will have access to early Batting Practice similar to Red Sox Nation Members
***Only one group will be allowed at each station at a time***
- Atop of the Green Monster
- Bud Deck
- Pavilion SRO area behind Pavilion Box 10
- Coca-Cola Deck
- On-Field during BP – would like for the area to be stanchioned off
Tickets are $40 in Right Field Box 90 and can be purchased by contacting Danny Picano at 617-226-6810 or email@example.com