Monday, September 10, 2012

Canon 400 f5.6 and Canon 1.4x II teleconverter for sale

Well, I sold both lenses today.  Also sold my old 2XII Now just a couple other items to sell.

One is the 400 f5.6. Funny, that is the third and only lens with a ding in the filter threads but otherwise pretty close to perfect.  KEH gave it an "Excellent" rating today but I decided to give it a try selling myself instead as it's such an 'in demand' lens all the time.  That one I'll sell  for  $850. 

The last item is a well used Canon 1.4x II teleconverter. Shows plenty of cosmetic wear on the paint but glass is fine.  I have three because I misplaced this one a while back and bought another before finding this one.  Then I bought the latest III.  Sure don't need 3 of them but having 2 has been nice.  $110 in perfect working order.

See you later,
Jim

 
The Fat Robin Wild Bird and Nature Shop
3000 Whitney Ave.  Hamden, CT 06518
www.fatrobin.com
203-248-7068
Toll Free U.S.  1-866-Fat-Robin 

Jim Zipp Bird Photography   www.JimZipp.com

No comments: