Saturday, May 12, 2012

TV segment of Iceland for the Martha Stewart Show by Lisa Keller.


Hi Lisa -
 
Just wanted to share this with everyone.
Back in April I had been asked to take some video of Icelandic horses for an upcoming TV segment of Iceland for the Martha Stewart Show. The TVshow ran yesterday on The Hallmark Channel.
 
For the tv show, I had video taped the following clips:
Martha Stewart riding an Icelandic Horse around a  nearby park and on her property.
I also showed various riders at different locations displaying the different types of gate (speed) of the horses.
And last of all I showed my horse Tyja rolling around in a pen at the farm after a good days ride.
 
I had a lot of fun taking the video for the TV segment.
 
Here is the weblink to the Martha Stewart Iceland Show:
 
Select the 4th picture labeled  "Icelandic Horses"
 
Enjoy!
Lisa Keller 

No comments: