Friday, May 4, 2012


Scott Kelby on Adobe Creative Cloud

http://scottkelby.com/2012/my-adobe-creative-cloud-quick-qa/ 

But before we get to the questions, I thought I would at least try to explain, in one brief paragraph, what the Creative Cloud is. Here’s how I understand it:
“It’s two things: (1) You can pay a monthly fee and get to download onto your computer, and use, full versions of all of Adobe’s Creative Suite software (everything from the latest Photoshop to After Effects to Dreamweaver to Premiere Pro, and so on [I think it’s 26 programs in all). As long as you pay your monthly membership, you get to use any (or all) of their software programs. And (2) You get a number of Web services including things like Cloud syncing, Adobe’s Business Catalyst Web hosting, storage and online collaberation stuff among others (a list of which I’m sure will grow pretty quickly).”
Read the entire article here: http://scottkelby.com/2012/my-adobe-creative-cloud-quick-qa/  include some good Q&A

No comments: