Monday, March 26, 2012

Frogs: It's Not Easy Being Green

found this great photography blog...
Frogs: It's Not Easy Being Green

as a fellow frog lover I found this post especially interesting, cool to see nature in action...

"I love frogs. I think they're amazing creatures; but as I think about it, they really have a tough life. I mean, everything's after them. Under the water, large fish would love to gobble them up. Above the water, they're a tasty morsel for herons and egrets, and even little Pied-Billed Grebes. On the ground, they're a special treat for hawks, shrikes and snakes. How do they survive? So this post is about the plight of the frog, and the reality that "it's not easy being green."

http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2011/11/frogs-its-not-easy-being-green.html

Photo by Scott Simmons
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: