Monday, October 31, 2011

Les Campbell

Les Campbell is recovering from a recent serious operation. He has been at both a local hospital and also in a nearby rehabilitation facility and back to the hospital. As of this moment, I do not know exactly where he is being treated but I do know that a lot of get-well cards would go a long way in cheering Les up. An operation at his age (86) can take a lot out of you and Les will need time to recouperate. Last I had heard, he was not allowed visitors except family. Since I do not have his current location, I would suggest that any of you who have enjoyed a day at Les's wonderful home at Sky Meadow should send him a get-well card and address it to his PO Box in Belchertown, MA. His son David picks up Les's mail for him on a daily basis so your cards will get to Les quickly, no matter which medical facility he is in.

If you wish to send a card to Les, here is his address:


Les Campbell
PO Box 1065
Belchertown, MA 01007-1065

No comments: