Sunday, October 25, 2009

lighthouse photography workshops

thank you Rich for passing this along

My name is Pete Lerro and I am running a number of lighthouse photography workshops next year. These trips are for the sole purpose of photographic lighthouses; mainly from sunset to sunrise. My group will have special access into parks and areas normally closed off to the public during nighttime hours. The group will also have critiques during the trips in order to see how other people shoot as well as improve their photography. All levels of skill are welcome.
http://www.lerroproductions.com/lighthouseworkshop.html
Regards, Pete Lerro

Lighthouses were made to illuminate the night skys for mariners. Then why not photograph them in their natural enviroment?Join us in our unique adventures and learn how to photograph lighthouses witha professional photographer. Get special access and be at the right placeat the right time.All workshops are a learning experience from start to finish. Not only will you get on site training, you will also be cretiqued as well as learnpost production tips.
All skill levels are welcome!!!!

Photographing lighthouses is not only a passion, but the benchmark of my photography carreer. Ever since a trip to the outer banks a decade ago, I have traveled across the country photographing lighthouses.One thing I believe that sets me apart is my emphasis on nighttime lighthouse photography. People photograph animals and people in their natural habitats, then why not lighthouses in theirs. After all, thier primary role was to shine a light in the night sky.
As a working photographer, I have covered the NFL, NBA, NHL, IRL as well as weddings, model and swimsuit calendars, nature and wildlife, and railroads. I have freelanced for Comcast Sports Net, Contrast Photography, F8 Images, Life Touch and a number of publications.

No comments: