Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Exposure/Fill Flash Seminar

Exhibit and seminar will take place at Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary Center
ADDRESS: 375 Sanctuary Road West Naples, FL 34120 GPS: 26.375425, -81.602832
1 FULL HOUR SEMINAR DATE AND TIME: November 7th, 2009 at 1PM
Photography exhibit will be on display from November 1st - December 31st, 2009


SEMINAR TOPICS:
Slide Show Introduction:
Enjoy a set of images displayed in a digital projector to get things started.

How Can Manual Mode Change Your Photography:
Learn how photographing in Manual Mode can change your Photography forever!
This easy to understand topic is designed for everyone to finally step into the "pros" territory by understanding light and how to successfully apply it to your photography. This will change your life!

Learn How to Read and Understand Your Histogram:
I will be teaching how I read my histogram for every situation. No more "blinking whites" nor underexposed images. Understanding and how to read your histogram is a key factor not only for your images but for your entire digital workflow.

Fill Flash - The Easy Way:
Don't be afraid to use your flash!! Learn how I successfully use fill flash to enhance my images when need it. From hardware to manual settings, this topic will help you understand WHEN and HOW to use fill flash - The easy way!

Hands on Equipment:
Experience up-close and personal the equipment I use and how I SET MY CAMERA to work for me. I will be showing why carbon fiber tripods can work for you at a very affordable price! Feel free to bring your camera.

Questions & Answers: This is your chance to get every single question answered. Bring your list! And all for $35 per person!!

SEMINAR PRICE & REGISTRATION: $35 per person - CASH ONLY
Contact me directly to reserve your seat

No comments: