Wednesday, July 8, 2009

wayne's stiched photo

Wow Wayne, thank you for passing this along!


Hi Lisa: I am attaching a resized copy of a stiched image I created back in the Summer of 2006 with 5 pictures of a water cascade in the White mountains of New Hampshire. The original can be printed at 4 feet wide at 400 dpi. One of the tricks that I use is to plan the images and stitch at a point in an image where there is a lot of detail so the stitch is not obvious. I also make sure I shoot in manual mode so there are no exposure differences for a more effective stitch. This image was stitched and retouched with Photoshop Elements. Feel free to use it in support of this article.

It is great to see examples of what people are doing with all this photographic advice and inspiration! Thanks!!

No comments: