Friday, July 17, 2009

Check out Steve Traudt

Check out Steve's website http://www.synvis.com/

Tom and I had a chance to help out at the NECCC pre-conference workshop on ProShow Gold last week. I had seen Steve's program on Bosque a few years ago and it was wonderful so I had a feeling that his teaching programs would be good too. I know a lot about ProShow Gold but I still picked up on a few tricks. Steve gave a lot of information but still kept it light and fun. Barbara is good friends with him so we knew that he had to be nice, but he was an excellent speaker as well.

I also attended his HDR program. I was to go to ESP ASAP! I had purchased Photomatix a few weeks before but had not played with it yet. After seeing Steve's talk I just wanted to take a week and play with it! Tom and I both have some HDR photo ops in mind and cannot wait to play.

The Magic Of HDR...High Dynamic Range. This is the hot topic and Steve demystifies the process. The program explains the methods of capturing the images and then the use of software to create the extended range.

Digital Slide Shows... With simple software, photographers can now create amazing “slide shows” which can then be shared in many ways including the internet, email, CD and DVD. I explain all the elements, from start to finish including optimizing images; music; psychology and more. The lecture mostly features the use of ProShow Gold software but the knowledge applies to any other software as well.

Check out Steve's website http://www.synvis.com/
I would definitely recommend him for any classes or workshops.

No comments: