Monday, August 18, 2014

This Newborn Puppy Photoshoot Will Warm Your Heart

I love this! wish that I had thought of it! Anyone have a new puppy that wants to do a newborn photo shoot?

This Newborn Puppy Photoshoot Will Warm Your Heart
This is proof puppies are just as cute as babies and then some.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a29728/puppy-newborn-photoshoot/?src=spr_FBPAGE&spr_id=1440_78953772

" This might be the most adorable newborn photo shoot of all time. At first glance, the images look like ones introducing the newest celebrity baby to the world, with two glowing parents welcoming their little one in all of his or her splendor. But this set of photos offers up a twist: The "baby" is a rescue dog named Snuggles. Yes, SNUGGLES! Photographer Jamie Clauss is known for her photographs of newborns and when her good friends Jan and Chase Renegar were admiring her pictures one day, the trio came up with an idea. "Jan saw a shoot I'd done and said, 'I can't wait to have photos like this of me and my husband with our baby!'" says Jamie. "They plan on having a family some day, but right now they have Snuggles (their dog) as their child. So I jokingly said, 'We should just use Snuggles.'" And it went from there."







See the rest here: This Newborn Puppy Photoshoot Will Warm Your Heart

No comments: