Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Magical Miniature World Of Snails By Vyacheslav Mishchenko

A Magical Miniature World Of Snails By Vyacheslav Mishchenko

"Talented Ukrainian nature photographer Vyacheslav Mishchenko has an eye for taking photos that bring small natural worlds up to our level, showing us how the world might look if we could see it through the eyes of an ant, snail or lizard. Mishchenko’s interest with the miniature natural world around us began early on in his youth. “As a child, my father taught me to hunt mushrooms near my home and we would always come across all manner of bugs and creatures,” he told dailymail. “As I got older and my interest in photography grew, I decided I wanted to catch these magical scenes on camera."

read the article here:
A Magical Miniature World Of Snails By Vyacheslav Mishchenko

macro-photography-vyacheslav-mishchenko-6

macro-photography-vyacheslav-mishchenko-12

macro-photography-vyacheslav-mishchenko-60

macro-photography-vyacheslav-mishchenko-1

macro-photography-vyacheslav-mishchenko-23

macro-photography-vyacheslav-mishchenko-5

No comments: