Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Photographers Guide to Attracting Birds

Photo Tip:

As a topic in my new eBook, I show how you can get Flycatchers off of barbed wire fences and onto a nice perch.



Scissor-tailed Flycatchers like to perch on the upper wire of fence lines, so I add another horizontal perch of my own just above the wire.



Here, I'm attaching a vertical stick to a post. I then attach my horizontal perch to the vertical stick.
I cover the rest of the wire with grass so the birds will not land on it and wait for them to take my perch instead.



Scissor-tailed Flycatcher on my introduced perch. Complete step by step details on this technique and many others are found in my new ebook, The Photographers Guide to Attracting Birds


___________________________________________________________________________

The Photographers Guide to Attracting Birds

No comments: