Saturday, December 22, 2012

Macro Workshop


Macro Workshop
 



Just wanted to let you all know that I am leading a macro workshop for the Ridgewood Camera Club MeetUp group on Feb. 24th.  You can find all the information here.  You have to join the meetup group but that is free to do.  Cost will be $40.  This will be a hands on workshop.  I will be teaching you how to get tack sharp macro images with maximum depth of field.  I will also introduce you to the exciting world of cross polarization.  Bring your camera and flash as we will be covering the use of flash in depth.  As usual, you have a few weeks advanced notice to sign up for this event.

You can find more updates on my other tours and workshops as well as all the detailed information on my schedule page.

If you have any questions, you can e-mail me at rkurywczak@gmail.com or call me at home 908-241-2248.
Roamin' with Roman Photo Tours
115 W. Roselle Ave.
Roselle Park, NJ 07204

No comments: