Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Annual DSLR Camera Buying Guide

Annual DSLR Camera Buying Guide

PUBLISHER'S NOTE: This post is an updated compilation of several shorter posts I wrote in the past trying to answer the question, "What camera should I buy?" This is a companion piece to my post DSLR Camera Lens Buying Guide. It’s still the most popular question I am asked. “What camera should I buy?” Lately there's a new twist to the question..."Is this brand camera better than that brand camera?" I tried to answer THAT question in THIS post: Canon v. Nikon DSLRs - Does It Really Matter? No matter how hard I try to tell people that there’s no perfect answer, they keep asking. So since I can’t convince anyone otherwise, at least know the answers to THESE questions before you ask me YOUR question.

Read the article here

No comments: