The Understanding Composition Book
Understanding Composition Book by Kent DuFault. Hundreds of photographers have already snapped up this offer.
This book will help you with:
- How to Simplify Your Image for a Dynamic Composition
- Using Light as an Element of Composition
- What are Pointing Elements
- Avoid Distracting Elements
- How to Determine the Flow of a Scene
- What is the Use of Space
- How to Create Balance
- What is POV and Why Does it Matter
- Composition Case Studies
- Practical Assignments (that you can do at home)
- And Much, Much More!