Thursday, June 12, 2014

eBooks, for FREE!

eBooks For Free!
View this email in your browser

You Read That Correctly!

All three of my eBooks are Free on Amazon Kindle through Friday the 13th... Oooh Friday the 13th...
 

Hello and Happy Hump Day! Wednesday is one of my favorite days, right in the middle of the week.  The doldrums of Monday are gone and the pursuit of the weekend is just on the horizon!

I just recently went through all 3 of my books and updated them with some fresh new content:

Exploring HDR
The DSLR Survival Guide
11 Things Every Photographer Should Know About HDR Photography

 
I mainly updated all of the information about Photomatix since it changed from 4 to 5.  I know I am a little bit behind!

 I invite you to take advantage of this free offer.  There are NO strings attached at all!  I just want you to have a copy of the book, and if you already own them you can receive the most up to date product.

I made the decision to pull all of my eBooks off of my sites as PDF downloads.  This was due to the lack of interest in the PDF version versus the Kindle Version.  If you do not own a Kindle, they do have a PC program and an App for nearly every device!

While there are no strings attached I would greatly appreciate a review of any of the books on Amazon.  If you have read it and haven't written one, it would be awesome if you could take 5 minutes to help me improve on my products.

Thanks a lot in advance!  Have a great week!

Click on the buttons below to obtain your FREE books.
Exploring HDR
11 Things Every Photographer Should Know About HDR...
The DSLR Survival Guide

No comments: