Beautiful Bokeh E-book Bundle + $5
Master bokeh to capture breathtaking images
How do you use bokeh effectively?
A lot of photographers are obsessed with shallow depth of field so they can get "bokeh" (a blur in the out-of-focus areas in the image).
But not all bokeh is created equal.
Too many photographers use bokeh arbitrarily, and the resulting blur is distracting on the image.
In Art of Bokeh you'll learn how to distinguish between good and bad bokeh, but most importantly you'll learn how to use good bokeh to enhance your image.
The book was created for landscape photographers. You'll get to see a variety of amazing works by photographer Chris O' Donnell.
By using a shallow depth of field and thin slices of focus, you can completely transform a landscape, manipulating an environment that usually can not be changed or controlled. You can create a complex or simple photograph by changing your depth, and this guide can show you how.Chris O' Donnell
Here's what you'll learn in Art of Bokeh:
- How the space in between the elements of your photo affects your depth of field
- How direct and overcast light can change the effect of bokeh
- Focal lengths – both long and short, and how to use them to manipulate bokeh
- Workflow – How Chris approaches a landscape in the field, with tips on how he compose and shoot
- Case studies – examples of photos and how Chris created them
- Proper focus for bokeh – advice on how to use your tripod, and a step-by-step guide to getting the perfect focus for bokeh.
The Portfolio of Bokeh
Portfolio of Bokeh explains in-depth 22 of Chris O' Donnell's most striking images utilizing bokeh.
Chris talks about his creative process – how you can find inspiration, how to choose a focal point, and how to apply photography principles in your composition.
You'll see exactly how Chris created his images.
Also discussed is the technical side of each image – what camera settings use, how to compensate for exposure, and how to judge a scene before deciding what methods to apply.
Portfolio of Bokeh is amazing because you get an insight as to how Chris created some of his most breathtaking images. You can use his settings exactly to try and learn how to create amazing bokeh.Kevin Tang
Here's what you’ll get with Portfolio of Bokeh:
- 22 beautiful shots and in-depth explanations of each shot
- The "why" of bokeh - Why did Chris use bokeh in several shots of his portfolio
- Techniques used by Chris to achieve his beautiful bokeh
- Technical side of bokeh - camera settings & composition
- Chris' complete photography workflow
$5 Credit Deal: Included with this bundle is a $5 gift credit good for any future purchase on PhotoWhoa.
Expand your knowledge of bokeh today by getting this e-book bundle from Chris O' Donnell.