Saturday, September 14, 2013

Photographing Wildlife – from Portraits to Action

Photographing Wildlife – from Portraits to Action
Roman Kurywczak 

October 19 & 20, 2013 Parker River National Wildlife Refuge Plum Island, MA

Sigma Photo will be sponsoring my weekend events including my program “Photographing Wildlife – from Portraits to Action” from 11am -12:30pm at the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge.  On the afternoon of the 19th, from 4pm – 6pm and on Sunday the 20th, from 7am-9am, I will lead a hands on in the field bird photography workshop.  Sigma will be there to provide some loaner lenses.  On the evening of October 19th, I will present my program “Photographing the Nighttime Landscape” at 7pm.  Details are still being finalized so make sure to check the refuge website as they add details.

November 2, 2013 Unique Photo Fairfield, NJ
Sigma Photo will be sponsoring my presentation ”Photographing Wildlife – from Portraits to Action” at Unique Photo in Fairfield, NJ from 2pm – 4pm.  Directions to the store are here.

January 18, 2014 Ridgewood Camera Club Franklin Lakes, NJ
I will be giving my presentation “Photographing Wildlife – from portraits to action” at the Ridgewood Camera Club on Saturday, January 18th at 2:30pm.  You can find all the information here.

No comments: