Thursday, June 13, 2013

Full Frame {in full english}

Full Frame {in full english}


“I’ve been researching this all day and then saw this…in plain English! I understood all of it. I don’t feel inferior because I shoot on a 7D. Thank you, thank you!” -Brianne

“Full frame”. Does this saying baffle you? Do you pretend to know what it is because you’re afraid no one will take you seriously if you say, “well um…I don’t know exactly what that means”? Or maybe you do have a clue but could just use a refresher. Honestly, it has only just recently made full sense to me and I’m going to explain it in simple terms and not allow this to get too technical. So please excuse the baby talk, but I desperately wish someone had been this plain with me. I may have had a clue a bit sooner.

Read the entire article here

No comments: