Friday, February 8, 2013

Nothing Says ‘I Love You’ to Photo Geeks Like This Chocolate DSLR


Nothing Says ‘I Love You’ to Photo Geeks Like This Chocolate DSLR

Nothing Says I Love You to Photo Geeks Like This Chocolate DSLR chocolatedslr 1

This is a solid chocolate replica of a Canon D60 with battery grip. This will be a limited edition run. I made my own custom mold to make these as gifts for friends and family. Only three have ever been made. One of which has been eaten.

I will make only 5 more, on-demand, in the chocolate of your choice in the Guittard product line. Guitard chocolate is very popular among artisan chocolate confections because of its quality. Production takes one week to ensure that I have a second chance to re-temper the chocolate if it doesn't come out to my liking.

Shipping will be via FedEx standard overnight. The camera will be wrapped in plastic, then surrounded by gel ice pack and then placed in a clear acrylic display box. That box will then be placed in a shipping box. If you are in San Francisco, you can pick it up in person.

Chocolate SD card, chocolate battery, chocolate lens cap and chocolate strap neither included nor available.

Limited Edition Solid Chocolate Camera - Canon D60 (with battery grip)

Limited Edition Solid Chocolate Camera - Canon D60 (with battery grip)

No comments: