Wednesday, January 9, 2013

For sale -- sell a brand new, never used Nikon D700


Lisa -

A friend of ours has a friend who would like to sell a brand new, never used Nikon D700. Info below. Death in the family is causing the owner to sell it. Could you please send this info out via our New Haven Camera Club blog ASAP? Anyone interested in the camera can contact Mr. Richard Naples whose email address is at the end of the message (Richard is NOT the owner of the D700 though - a friend of his is). Thanks.

Gary Prestash



-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Naples
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 9:10 AM
To: Gary Prestash


Gary, Happy New Year. I hope you and Franny are well and had a great Christmas.
A teacher friend of mine is selling a brand new Nikon D700 that he bought before Christmas as a gift but there was a death and now he's selling it. It was bought at a camera store in New York around Nov. It's a USA model, brand new, never used. He wants to get what he paid for it- $2700. He's going to put it on
e-bay this weekend. I told him to wait until I contacted you. Maybe you can contact some people from the club. Please let me know. I'd buy it but can't justify it. I looked at it though. What a beautiful camera. I know the D700's are still in great demand but discontinued. Thanks, Rich

Richard Naples
richard.naples@rocketmail.com

No comments: