Monday, December 21, 2009

Things I Would Tell New Lightroom Users

10 Things I Wish I Could Tell Every New Lightroom User by Rob Sylvan – Follow Rob on Twitter

"There is no better tutorial on the subject than The Lightroom Catalog – Part 1, or “Where Are My Pictures?” by George Jardine. If I had my way it would ship with the Lightroom install and auto play on first launch of the application."

10 Things I Would Tell New Lightroom Users by Scott Kelby

Plus more tips

"Lightroom saves all of your history states... forever!Ever notice that when you're working in Lightroom you never actually have to save your image? In Photoshop we're always going to File > Save but not in LR. That's because Lightroom has a History panel in the Develop module (on the left side panel group). It automatically saves every single thing you do to your photos. The cool part is that unlike Photoshop (which discards your history when you quit the program), Lightroom saves this forever so you can always go back to it. "

No comments: