Saturday, August 22, 2009

new Mark Bowie book The Adirondacks: In Celebration of the Seasons

MARK BOWIE ~ OUTDOOR IMAGES

The Adirondacks: In Celebration of the Seasons

I'm pleased to announce the release of my new book, The Adirondacks: In Celebration of the Seasons. Signed, personalized copies are available for immediate delivery.

7.5 x 7", 144p.Hardcover - $19.95 ea.

Shipping - $3.50 for the 1st book, $0.50 each for additional copies

NY and MA residents please add local sales tax (doesn't apply to shipping fee).

To order, please mail a check to: Mark Bowie 61 Howe Rd. Pittsfield, MA 01201 or call me at (413) 442-9125.

If you'll be giving a book as a gift, please indicate how you'd like it personalized.

Also... I'm now scheduling public presentations of my new multimedia program, The Adirondacks: In Celebration of the Seasons. Please visit www.markbowie.com, for locations and dates. Best wishes, Mark

No comments: