Sunday, June 21, 2009

painter

I've extended the pre-ordering deadline for Painting for Photographers till the end of the month.
Come to a free sneak preview of Painting for Photographers today at 5 pm Pacific time today, June 19, 2009, and let me show you my new book!

The book and sneak preview webinars have been receiving rave reviews:
"The book is awesome, filled with great information and instruction on turning photographs into pieces of fine art.

I love the beautiful illustrations !!!!

I know I will be turning out beautiful paintings to cherish !

I am glad I pre - ordered my copy.... loved the discount !!!!
Thank you again, Karen"
-Rochelle Marks

Want to cut to the chase? Preorder at my web site, where you'll also find the link to register for the webinar:
http://artistrymag.com/

Want to turn your photos into paintings right away?

The June 2009 issue of Artistry Tips and Tricks covers painting flowers and the May 2009 issue shows turning landscape photos into paintings, including how to know when to change the photo when it isn't working.

The issues are available for just $11.25.

See the complete directory of Artistry Tips and Tricks issues here:
http://www.artistrymag.com/docs/tipsall.html

No comments: