Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wacom Intuos 4 Review from Terry White

From: http://terrywhite.com/techblog

Wacom Intuos 4 Video Review
Published by terrywhite at 5:00 am

It seems like it was only yesterday when Wacom introduced the Intuos 4 line of professional pen tablets at Photoshop World Boston. I did a first look on that day and promised to follow up with a more detailed review. Sometimes I’m finding that it’s just easier to show you rather than write paragraphs of text. So here’s another one of my video reviews showing some of the most important and my favorite features of the new Intuos 4: http://terrywhite.com/techblog/?p=2124

The Bottom Line
The more I use the Intuos 4 tablets the more I just love them! If you spend ANY time in Photoshop or Illustrator, these tablets are a MUST HAVE! Both Photoshop and Illustrator’s tool sets take advantage of the pressure sensitivity of the Wacom tablets. I still love my Cintiq, but when I have to travel with a tablet or just want to use one around the house, I reach for either my Intuos 4 Medium or Small tablets. The Intuos 4 Small stays in my laptop bag and goes everywhere I go.
Intuos Small $199.99 (List Price $229)
Intuos Medium $335.98 (List Price $369)

No comments: