Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Photoshop World (Boston)

Thank you everyone, I received this email letting me know that your interest in Photoshop World from THIS Blog has been recognized!! Glad to see the Blog being used! Have something for the Blog, email it to me, I love fodder! Lisa

Congratulations!
On behalf of everyone here at NAPP HQ, I'm happy to announce that you are one of the Ten Runner-up winners of the Photoshop World/ Top Ten/Midnight madness contest.

Please choose one of the following as part of your prize:
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Selections and Masks DVD with Dave Cross
OR
Photoshop CS4 for Digital Photographers BOOK by Scott Kelby

Lastly, the Top Ten T-shirts will be made available for pick up at Photoshop World. Please let me know if you will or will not be there!!! I will arrange to ship you your T-shirt after PSW if you will not be there. I don't think we'll ever hold a contest like this again so you'll have a "collector's item" for sure! ;D

BTW - The only other person in the world (besides you) who own one of these shirts is Scott Kelby. =)

No comments: