Sunday, February 15, 2009

Moose in NYC

Moose in NYC
No, not a moose, The Moose:

Moose Peterson is going to be at Adorama in NYC April 24th doing an all day walk through Central Park (rain or shine!) It’s pricey but not too expensive and I was putting myself on a budget starting this month but I think that’ll have to wait to March. Unfortunately since it’s a Friday Mike won’t be able to come with. I look at it as a good way to get me home for a family visit as well over the weekend. I may stay in NYC Thursday night since he’s giving a lecture Thursday evening and it’ll be a lot of driving to drive down from home to NYC, out to the Island and then back for 8:30 AM…maybe. Now it’s just time to start doing a nightly prayer for mostly clear skies and middle 60’s temps. Not unreasonable for April in NYC.

http://www.moosenewsblog.com/2009/02/its-officialyou-can-sign-up-now/

No comments: