Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MARK BOWIE's In Stoddard's Footsteps Book

MARK BOWIE ~ OUTDOOR IMAGES

In Stoddard's Footsteps Book Has Arrived!

I'm pleased to announce that I can ship signed, personalized copies of my new book, In Stoddard's Footsteps: The Adirondacks Then & Now, to arrive in time for Christmas. Limited edition hardcover - $35.95 ea.Softcover - $24.95 ea.Shipping - $3.50 for the 1st book, $0.50 ea. for additional copies NY and MA residents please add applicable sales tax (doesn't apply to shipping fees). To order, please mail a check to: Mark Bowie61 Howe Rd. Pittsfield, MA 01201 or call me at (413) 442-9125. If you'll be giving the book as a gift, please indicate how you'd like it personalized.

Also... I'm scheduling public presentations on the Stoddard project and invite you to visit my website, www.markbowie.com, for locations and dates.

Best wishes & Happy Holidays! Mark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Any thought that we could do another session with Mark in the No Haven area, like we did on a rainy October two years ago?? John Sawyer