Sunday, July 27, 2008

KelbyThe Lightroom 2 Book for Digital Photographers


Hey gang: I’m totally psyched to announce that a whole new version of my Lightroom book, “The Lightroom 2 Book for Digital Photographers” (From New Riders Press), is now available for preorder.

I had planned on just doing an update of the book, and including the new features of Lightroom 2, but….well…I wound up rewriting the whole book from scratch (well, at least 95% of it. There’s probably a paragraph or two still left over, but not much).

Here’s the thing: so much has changed since Lightroom 1 (well, there was Lightroom, then version 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and now 2), but more than that, I’ve trained literally thousands of Lightroom users since I wrote that book, and I’ve learned first hand the challenges, questions, concerns, and workflow issues that today’s Lightroom users face, and I’ve incorporated that right into the book.

Plus, I’ve streamlined my own workflow so much, and I’ve learned so many new techniques; new ways of thinking about working with Lightroom and Photoshop, and I’ve heard from so many readers of the first book about what they wanted to learn next, that I am just busting to share this new stuff with everybody.

Be the first to get your copy; the book is available for pre-order from Amazon.com, or direct from KelbyTraining.com.

No comments: