Monday, March 3, 2014

3 Reasons Why You Should Switch To Back Button Focus

3 Reasons Why You Should Switch To Back Button Focus


A Post By: James Brandon

"This article was written to expand upon some of the key points in my ebook Tack Sharp: A Step By Step Guide To Nailing Focus. Over the past couple of years (and really since writing my ebook) I’ve become a huge advocate for making the switch to back button focus. It was one of the most revolutionary changes I ever made to how I take pictures. It seems like such a small thing, yet it’s such a huge difference in the way your camera works. I honestly don’t know why this isn’t the standard setting on all cameras because after getting acclimated to this setting, I honestly can’t understand the meaning for or use of the ‘shutter half way down’ method."

Read the whole article here: http://digital-photography-school.com/back-button-focus

No comments: