Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tips and Tricks for Night Photography

Tips and Tricks for Night Photography

Today’s post comes from photographer Roman M. Kurywczak. He shares his top tips and tricks for shooting great night photography.

"I have been fascinated by the night sky since I was a child.  Living in NJ I really wasn’t able to see that many stars because of all the light pollution. My parents had a place in the Catskills and I spent my childhood summers there with my brothers and extended family.  That is where I first gazed at a star filled sky and marveled at its wonder.  Once I took up photography, I made it my goal to try and capture that beauty on film.  I had decent success with star trail photography but wasn’t able to capture the Milky Way or star filled sky like I had always dreamed.  That all changed when I got my first digital camera from Hunt’s Photo and Video in December of 2008; the Canon 1D Mark lll."

Read the entire article and see the photographs here

Night Dreams by Roman Kurywczak 

http://youtu.be/w_CXFfe5wtg

No comments: