Saturday, November 17, 2012

Why do you have both Nik HDR Efex Pro 2 and Photomatix Pro 4?


Why do you have both Nik HDR Efex Pro 2 and Photomatix Pro 4?



Reader Alex asked this question: “I noticed you use both Photomatix in some articles and HDR Efex in others. Do you have an article describing when you will use one over the other?

If you don’t can you let me know why you use both and not just one?”

Which is a great question and one I’m sure many people have asked…or maybe even asked themselves.
Well the simple answer is; I’m a tool addict, my garage is filled with tools of all different types and uses and being such I often have many tools that do the same thing but in slightly different ways. I have Sanders, Belt Sanders, Orbital Sanders even Hand Sanding blocks. They all sand but in different ways and may have different tasks to them.

read the whole article here

No comments: