Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tiny Powerful Flashlight For Macro Photography

Tiny Powerful Flashlight For Macro Photography


From Mike Moats
"Many times I’m shooting in deep wooded areas that get pretty dark. It can be really tough focusing through the viewfinder in these conditions. I will carry a small flashlight to throw some light on the subject which allows me to see the fine details for better focusing. I lost my last flashlight recently and ask for another one for Christmas. My son who likes to backpack had found this tiny incredibly powerful flashlight for its size and weight for backpacking. He gave me a Streamlight Microstream flashlight for Christmas and I was shock at the light that came out of this tiny thing. It measures about a half an inch in diameter and is only about 3.5 inches long."

To check it out go here, http://www.streamlight-flashlights.com/microstream.html?gclid=CIyO-6bB85cCFRykagodIC8pDA

No comments: